Friday, June 3, 2011

Best WoW Leveling Guide - What Should It Include?

What kind of World of Warcraft leveling guide is most useful for an average WoW player? Find out what are my experiences with them.

When I started playing WoW in the beginning there weren't any guides at all. It took some time for people to publish their own experiences online. First I started using the free information online & I must say that most of it was true. But there were also things written wrong. Possibly the aspects of the game have changes so dramatically that the first guidelines became useless quickly. I got stuck in a positive area that was supposed to be rich in iron for example, when there was small to mine. This way, by foolishly believing everything from the free guides I wasted plenty of hours of play time.

Now I do know better that it is not true what other people say. Sometimes you must learn by yourself.

 quickly I bought my first paid leveling guide, after I completed my first character leveling up to max level. The guide was long & in PDF format. That was the standard of the time, but it was not useful. You had to read before or when playing with which you were wasting valuable play time. I keep in mind I thought I was going to print it out, but then figured out it would take lots of paper & would not be much more useful. I read it trough a few times & usually the information was great & correct.

Then after WotLK I bought a brand spanking new alliance leveling guide that included a special add-on that showed you what to do. The add-on helped you with what quests to finish, what items to buy or take from finishing a search & how to spend your talent points. There was not need to Alt-Tab on a regular basis to see what to do next. I am & a miner & desired to level up my mining skill. It helped me telling where to look for mines at different levels. It is  as cheating except it is allowed by Blizzard who made the game.

A nice horde or alliance leveling guide ought to include an add-on or mod that will help you from within the game to make the right decisions. You always know what to do when you need to get to that max level speedy. No more looking for things or areas & wasting time, no more mistakes when it comes to choosing quests that you get most experience from with least work needed. Fundamentally, those add-ons are as close to cheats for WoW as you can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment